Teens Unite Fighting Cancer

Teens Unite Fighting Cancer is dedicated to improving the lives of young people aged between 13-24 with cancer and life limiting illnesses.

Friday 4 March 2016

Freya heads to Twickenham!


We are really fortunate to be donated sporting tickets from our supporters. We are donated Arsenal tickets to most home games and receive other various tickets throughout the year.


Last weekend, we were kindly donated rugby tickets to see England vs Ireland at Twickenham. A huge thank you to Simon at St James Wealth Management for kindly donating these tickets to us and for your continued support.




“Thank you so much for the rugby tickets. I had so much fun! I took my dad with me as he loves rugby! I have always wanted to see England play at Twickenham ever since my dad introduced me to the game. I started playing rugby at university and love playing too. I even had Chris Robshaw visit me in hospital so to see him play live was incredible. The seats were in prime position, we had great seats to see the England try’s! We even stayed longer to watch the first half of the Women England team take on Ireland too! The whole evening was such a good experience and I enjoyed everything England winning was a bonus! So thank you again Teens Unite for making one of my dreams come true you guys are amazing! Please say a massive thank you to the supporter who donated them.”

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Teens Unite Fighting Cancer | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig