Teens Unite Fighting Cancer

Teens Unite Fighting Cancer is dedicated to improving the lives of young people aged between 13-24 with cancer and life limiting illnesses.

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Who are the Teen's Team?

Name - Lauren Thomas
 
Position at Teens Unite - Teen’s Coordinator
Lives in - Ware, Hertfordshire
Favourite Teens Unite memory- Our Formal Dinner at our residential stay last year, seeing everyone come together and celebrate an amazing week

Teens Day you’re most looking forward to this year - Our Reunion Week at the end of March
Interesting fact - In May 2015 I completed a sky dive for Teens Unite! 

“After working for Teens Unite for nearly 3 years, I have met so many amazing and inspirational young people who motivate me to keep doing the work that I do. My role is to organise all of the teens days, residential stays and hospital visits plus create an exciting and fun calendar of events for all of the young people who we support to enjoy.” 


Name - Georgia Sorrell
Position at Teens Unite - Teen’s Support Coordinator
Lives in – Thorpe Bay, Essex
Favourite Teens Unite memory - Listening to some of the teens sharing their stories at ‘An Opulent Tale’

Teens Day you’re most looking forward to this year - The Activity Stay and the Reunion Week
Interesting fact - I’ve worked in 11 different countries

“Teens Unite supported me throughout my entire battle with cancer, and it means the world to me that I can now give something back by working for them. My role is to contact all of the new teens who sign up, and try and get them along to a day. I also help Lauren to organise the days and attend them regularly.”   

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Teens Unite Fighting Cancer | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig