Teens Unite Fighting Cancer

Teens Unite Fighting Cancer is dedicated to improving the lives of young people aged between 13-24 with cancer and life limiting illnesses.

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Teens Days!

We've had a busy couple of months here at Teens Unite! If you are new to us, you may have heard us mention 'Teens Days' and wonder what they are all about!

We run a teens day at least once a month plus we often get tickets for sporting events. It's a great opportunity for you to come along and meet new people in a similar situation and realise that you are not alone. Each day will always include an activity, whether its an Afternoon Tea, a make up tutorial or Go Karting. All of the days are free of charge and we can also cover the cost of your travel. 

Over the last few months we have held a beauty day with Look Good Feel Better, visited UCL Hospital and The Royal Marsden to hand out Easter Eggs, been to The O2 to see Muse and lots more! To keep up to date with what we've been up to make sure to check out our website.

"I just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone at Teens Unite. They had a lovely time, and it was so good for our daughter to feel so comfortable without her wig/hat on."



"Teens Unite have made my morning! Thank you for my Easter Egg!"



“I would like to say a massive thank you to Teens Unite for arranging this night and to Dean for supporting the charity. I've came to many events and teens days and I still manage to be inspired each time I come. Was a really enjoyable night and I had loads of fun meeting new teens.”



“We mostly enjoyed how much my daughter enjoyed being with the other girls and how much the mums could say to each other without saying very much at all.”



"Thank you Teens Unite for the great day out!"
 


“Incredible night. I am so lucky to have these amazing treats provided by the best charity I know. Thank you so much for giving me my dream of seeing Muse live. They were out of this world. So much love for Teens Unite.”

Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Teens Unite Fighting Cancer | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig